Our Response to COVID-19
We at the Lash Empire (TLE) thank you for choosing us for your beauty needs. Through our two years, you’ve come to expect nothing but the best from us. From our skilled technicians to our high-quality products and our standards of hygiene and cleanliness, we work hard to provide you with treatments that leave you feeling not only beautiful, but also safe.
During this challenging time, your safety and the safety of our staff is our utmost concern. While we were closed, we completed a COVID-19 certification training which outlined new procedures and stringent precautionary measures. In order to reopen, we have had to make adjustments so that your future visits are as safe as possible.
Please take the time to read through our policy update below, which outlines these new procedures. We know it’s a lot, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this “new normal”.
More than anything, we can’t wait to see you! We’re confident that once you’re back in our chairs, you’ll experience the same level of service you’ve come to expect from us. You’ll walk out with the same fluffy, gorgeous lashes you’ve been so patiently waiting for – especially wearing your mask 😊
TLE Policy Update
- All high-traffic areas will be cleaned and disinfected between each client appointment.
- A total of 6 clients are allowed at any one time in the salon (1 in each treatment room and 4 in the front salon).
- No additional guests/children are allowed.
- Clients will receive an electronic form to fill out and sign BEFORE appointments consenting to a “touchless” checkout. This allows TLE to sign for you at checkout. For an even smoother checkout process, consider leaving a credit card on file.
Preparing for your appointment
- Please use the restroom before your appointment. If you need to use the restroom during your visit, let us know before your procedure begins. Patrons must use the backdoor outside of the salon to access the bathroom. Restroom breaks mid-appointment will not be allowed.
- For sanitary purposes, blankets will no longer be offered. Please dress warmly as the salon can get chilly.
- Please do not bring any food or drinks into the salon.
- No gloves, please.
During your visit
- Prior to your scheduled appointment, we ask that you add your credit card info to your Vagaro account.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and wait to be greeted by our staff at our front door. It is important that your service start on time, as scheduled, in order to ensure you leave with a full set of lash extensions, as well as keep up with our sanitation schedule.
- A mask will be provided upon entry. Please be prepared to put our disposable mask on and wear it for the duration of your visit.
- Upon entrance, all clients are required to:
- Put on a disposable mask provided by TLE.
- Sanitize their hands when entering the building.
- Have their temperature taken. TLE follows CDC guidelines regarding safe temperature readings. For temperatures above these guidelines, your appointment will be rescheduled for a future date that is in accordance with local health and safety recommendations.
- Upon completion of your service, we will ask if you would like to add a tip and will schedule your fill.
- When leaving, our staff will open the door to let each client out. This will avoid unnecessary contamination of “high touch” areas.